Search This Site

Loading

Monday, April 22, 2013

Don't You Dare Cry

Crocodile Tear
Is this you? How dare you. Image from Survivors' Network

I'm too disgusted for words. There have been far too many of you who have advocated for extra-Constitutional treatment of the "other," for far too long. And far too many more who remain silent. Your bleatings, or your neglect, have reached a critical mass, and you've "othered" your own government, and it now has all the permission it needs.

Good luck turning this barge around.

Stick a fork in it. Stick it somewhere else, too, while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.