Search This Site

Loading

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Marc Maron And The Great Steven Wright - WTF!

WTF with Marc Maron
Image found at WTF with Marc Maron
I listen to his podcasts religiously, and I think this is the third WTF that I've linked to here. I found Marc's interview with Steven Wright interesting, and particularly heartwarming in that trademark Maron fashion. Bonus: Wright comes in at the end and turns the tables, so we get to hear a rapid-fire rundown of Marc's career as Steven grabs the host mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.