Fleetwood Mac - "Little Lies" from Tango in the Night
Kevin's liveblog: Live Blog for #Occupy Movement: Occupy Tampa Participants Arrested After Refusing to Leave a Public Park
Frank Luntz says he's "frightened to death" over #OWS' messaging success. I don't know - the man's stock-and-trade is advising how to obfuscate... oh, crissakes, he's a professional liar. In any case, his wisdom has been handed down.
Via Yahoo! News (h/t TarheelDem - click through to read of Luntz's reasons for these sweet little lies):
- Don't say 'capitalism.'
- Don't say that the government 'taxes the rich.' Instead, tell them that the government 'takes from the rich.'
- Republicans should forget about winning the battle over the 'middle class.' Call them 'hardworking taxpayers.'
- Don't talk about 'jobs.' Talk about 'careers.'
- Don't say 'government spending.' Call it 'waste.'
- Don't ever say you're willing to 'compromise.'
- The three most important words you can say to an Occupier: 'I get it.'
- Out: 'Entrepreneur.' In: 'Job creator.'
- Don't ever ask anyone to 'sacrifice.'
- Always blame Washington.
- Don't say 'bonus!'
I do have problems with the excitable (and partisan) Cenk Uygar, who "loves Capitalism"
#OccupyEverywhere! Frank Luntz is scared!