Search This Site

Loading

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Still Standing - #OWS Day 74

Occupy LA Times
Front page photo from 1st edition of Occupied LA Times

Today: Live Blog for #Occupy Movement: Students Protest as University Boards Move to Raise Tuition

Lisa Derrick, last night:
It was miraculous, and I hope that spirit of community, or mutual respect, or restraint or whatever–LOVE–love of oneself, of one’s city, or one’s fellows can spread through Los Angeles’ police and community and become a model for both cops and civilians to work in cooperation to obey the laws and foster change.
A little "girly hop:"
Try to throw my name in the dirt
But I really don't give a damn
I'm still standing like the statue of liberty
And I put my name in the history books
So you'll forever remember me
-
Still Standing, Monica (feat. Ludacris)

#OccupyEverywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.