Search This Site

Loading

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shit Hitting Fan - Happy Two Month Anniversary - #OWS Day 62 - #N17

Messy

[Update II: Live Blog for #Occupy Movement: ‘Occupy the Subways’ & Brooklyn Bridge March Unfolds, 84-Year Old Woman Tells Her Story of Being Pepper Sprayed, Saved by Veteran at Occupy Seattle Protest (Her interview with Keith Olbermann, below the fold.)]

[Update: Today's blog post would be truly wanting without catapulting this meme: The Villain Occupy Wall Street Has Been Waiting For]

I'm in "ogle" mode at the moment... here are some links:

Kevin Gosztola: Live Blog for #Occupy Movement: Massive Day of Action to Shut Down Wall Street.

Cynthia Kouril: Occupy Wall Street Day of Action #N17 Live Blog.

Glenn Greenwald: OWS-inspired activism.

Looks like there's some shit-meets-fan in Porltand happening, too. Lifestream.

[Update: Keith Olbermann interviews Dorli Rainey, 84-year-old pepper-spray victim.]


#OccupyEverywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Petro,

    I've been following your daily updates, much appreciated! Looking forward to more conversation when I've the time to catch up with everything.

    Cheers, Towner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks, Towner. Lots to catch up with, eh? I've just logged in for the day, and I'm off to see what mischief transpired whilst I slept.

    Peace on you.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.