Search This Site

Loading

Friday, October 28, 2011

Song Of The Revolution - Day 42 #OWS

Sneef - Song of the Revolution

A protest / love song. I wrote the words, and Sneef provides the musical performance.
Song of the Revolution

Don't mean to be so charmin', darlin'
Didn't mean to be so goddammed harsh,
But if the truth be told, my darlin'
'Twas your dancin' eyes that made me march.

There're a million reasons to change the world,
There's a million reasons to set it right,
But nothin' will ever move a man, girl,
Like a woman like you, sighin' yes! to the fight.

Oh, I sing a song of revolution,
I sing a song of a world brand new,
Oh, I sing a song of fine solutions,
I sing a song of charmin' you.

So let's get this straight, let's cut to the chase,
Let's put the credit where the credit is due,
This world would be even more of a disgrace,
Without the fire that I will blame on you.

Oh, I sing a song of revolution,
I sing a song of a world brand new,
Oh, I sing a song of fine solutions,
I sing a song of charmin' you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.