Search This Site

Loading

Friday, October 28, 2011

NY Post Snack Attack - Day 42 #OWS

#OWS Kitchen


The Atlantic Wire (h/t Phoenix Woman):
"I can definitely tell you that none of us are concerned about 'freeloaders,' " said Chris O'Donnell, another organizer. "All of us have concerns about general camp security, but it wouldn’t be fair to say this is an attempt to get freeloaders or homeless people or anybody like that out of the park..."

[OWS Food Committee member Megan] Hayes was clearly frustrated with the narrative. "The Post first says we eat like kings, then their restaurant critic says our food's horrible. They need to make up their mind about us."
They'll keep trying, so stay strong, and...

Stay Occupied
Stay occupied, my friends

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong and occupy. It's down to the power of the people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped
    me. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my site :: best web hosting for number of new small businesses 2011

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.