Search This Site

Loading

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The FOX And The Troll: Arrests In Portland - Day 44 #OWS, #OccupyPortland

Troll at home provides classy color commentary during arrest of Portland heroes

[Update: More humor after the fold, of a more positive variety.]

As I commented:
Wow. Thanks for posting this. It's a double-gift - both the ignorant bias of the media, and classy commentary from a low-information individual who clearly gets his daily education from the boob-tube. Got to give it to you, dude. *I'd* be embarrassed, but then again I'd say you show promising potential as a foil on a "reality" teevee program. High five!!
If any of you readers feel like moseying on over there to, er, boost this clown's "morale", well... I can't stop you.

Coverage and links for the Portland action can be found in this thread.

Update: Spirited protesters #OccupyObama:

"Yea, they fuckin' saw us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.