Search This Site

Loading

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 23 #OccupyWallStreet - London, Media Exploits

#OccupyLondon

[Update: Congressman Lewis, this morning:
Speaking to CNN on Sunday morning, Lewis said he had visited a rally in Atlanta near his office "to lend my support and to encourage the people because I support their efforts all across America." He was unable to speak to the crowd, he said, but not because he was refused. Lewis said the group told him he could speak after they finished their business, but that he had to leave.
]

[Update: Rep. John Lewis Speaks Spoke Out in Solidarity With Occupy Wall Street Movement. (Updated to reflect that this occurred before the GA meeting.)]

American Spectator Editor Admits to Being Agent Provocateur at D.C. Museum.

The "John Lewis in #OccupyAtlanta" issue looks like it isn't easily going away. Follow tweets on #OccupyAtlanta. I suggest a very strong reach-out to the Congressman to help set this right.

The Gostzola liveblog at FDL: Live Blog for #OWS: Day 23, London Activists Block Westminster Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.