Search This Site

Loading

Friday, October 7, 2011

As #OccupyWallStreet Turns 21, The Story is #OccupyPortland!

#OccupyPortland!
Image from Teddy Partridge at My FireDogLake

[Update III: Kevin's liveblog evening edition: Live Blog of #OccupyWallStreet: Day 21, An Evening in Freedom Plaza]

[Update:]

[Update, a brilliant new meme: Bank Transfer Day: Remember, Remember the 5th of November!]

(Live Blog for #OccupyWallStreet: Day 21, Planned DC Occupation Now Underway.)

(Livestream for #OccupyPortland turnout is here.)

Teddy: "News media continue to talk about 4,000 to 5,000 but it seemed like lots more people to me."

A boots on the ground account here from cocktailhag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.