Search This Site

Loading

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ooh, Listen To The Fifteen-Year-Old. This Is "I Can Die In Peace" Material.


This should cheer up a few of my friends and sphincter some of my adversaries.

(YouTube link if embedded video above is truncated in your browser.)

h/t Lisa Simeone and Tomm Undergod.

Update (2/25/11): A little slow on the uptake, me, and sure, I'm annoyed that the very inspiring YouTube.com video was taken down. But I'm downright pissed that Lisa's & Tomm's comments seem to have gone down the memory hole. Deeply pissed. Fuck whoever was involved in that censorship. Deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.