Search This Site

Loading

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day

War is Murder

Thank you, Arthur:
You already know what I'm about to tell you. But most people refuse to understand what it means, because most people are miserable cowards. It is certainly true that virtually all of us are taught to obey and to believe those in positions of authority. Yet once we are adults -- and certainly if we regard ourselves as independent, thinking adults to any significant degree -- we can challenge the lessons we've learned, and even reject them entirely when we determine those lessons are horribly, even evilly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.