Search This Site

Loading

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Articulation Of Chris Floyd

Our Administrators
Image by Rowena_2007
I have run out of words to describe how vile this is. The mind recoils against fully comprehending the moral depravity of our leaders -- and the reeking stench of their pious hypocrisy.
This, from a post entitled "Teach Your Children Well: There Is No Law But Might And Murder". Obviously, Dick Cheney is involved in the situation that has provoked Mr. Floyd's article (go read it of course - he is indispensable) but, more importantly, so is every motherfucker from current and past administrations.

I too don't have the words. So... what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.