Search This Site

Loading

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Obama Gets Colbert'd?



Heather at Crooks & Liars' Video Cafe posts a roast at the Radio & TV Correspondents' Dinner, served by the inimitable John Hodgman. (I apologize for writing "inimitable.")

My politically over-stimulated brain substituted "progressive" every time Hodgman said "nerd." And, I have to say, after the concluding comments (which were more sentimental than comedic), our preternaturally cool President seemed to becoming aware of a knot swelling up the backside of his head...

...but maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.