Search This Site

Loading

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lindsey Graham Goes All Ouroboros On Truth & Power



Nicole at C&L posted this clip of the ever-lame Senator Graham lisping about Obama's "timidity." (Because the President has demurred from stomping all over the delicate situation unfolding in Iran.)

What caused me to laugh out loud, though, was his demand that Obama speak "truth to power." Multiple times.

Lindsey Graham insists that the President of the United States, the very Locus of Empire, speak "truth to power."

(Insert deadpan stare here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.