Search This Site

Loading

Monday, January 14, 2008

Stage Three?

Populism
Courtesy of Les Enragés.org
The Oligarchs Strike Back (quoting The LA Times):
"I'm concerned about anti-corporate and populist rhetoric from candidates for the presidency, members of Congress and the media," he said. "It suggests to us that we have to demonstrate who it is in this society that creates jobs, wealth and benefits -- and who it is that eats them."
(Via Mike's Blog Round Up.)

This quote from Gandhi is a favorite of mine:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
In the "fighting" stage, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was curious where the political cartoon is from? I'd like to use it for a facebook group with some minor changes.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.