Search This Site

Loading

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

McCain In Florida! Huzzah!

McSilly
Courtesy of Comedy Central'sIndecision 2008
I am not/will not be devoting much thought to the battle over who gets to drive the Republican clown car over the cliff, but it looks like there's a some momentum, with no small help from corporate media, to (finally) anoint Senator McCain as the Republican nominee for President of the United States. I couldn't be happier. When he loses - loses - the first general election which he finally scrapped his way into, can we now, finally, put a fork in the Arizona Senator? I really don't want to see his unprincipled, mendacious and obsequious face in any further presidential primaries again. Ever.

Oh, and when Joe Lieberman loses the race with him as the VP pick (you know it's coming, and a twofer for Joe), do we dare to hope that we can knock both of these asshats out of the Senate as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.