Search This Site

Loading

Monday, July 23, 2007

Tell Congress to Begin Impeachment Proceedings NOW


Narrated by Seymour Hersh - Warning: Extremely disturbing images in clip.
I think I've mentioned this a time or two in the past. Details at Crooks and Liars.


Update: Russ, I love ya, but this is some mighty weak tea.

Update II: Scarecrow piles on (emphasis mine):
So I’m going to appeal to whatever remaining instincts the journalists in our media might still have as news people, and as Americans. There’s a story here, folks; a really big story. The details may be hard to follow, but the basics are simple: we are already deeply into a constitutional crisis deliberately provoked by a brazenly lawless Administration, a regime that is violating the laws with impunity because it regards itself as above the law, and a regime that is openly daring Congress to impeach it. Can any of you smell a story here?
Update III: Christy, though falling short of mentioning impeachment, sure writes up a good indictment (the FirePups in the comments sure bring it up, though.) This could be an in-ter-est-ing week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.