Search This Site

Loading

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dickwatch

It's my unrequited love, after all!!
Tucker Carlson: Why is he so disliked? ….People hate Cheney on this visceral level. What is so hate-able about Dick Cheney?

Jonah Goldberg: I have no, I really…I truly have no idea...
Jonah goes on to have an idea:
[smirking]...I think one of the things that bothers them is that he doesn’t care! The opposite of love isn’t hate—it’s indifference - it drives stalkers and some hardcore lefties crazy. He just doesn't care what they think about him.
He's got me. If only the Big Dick would stop screening my calls (and I recognize those roses in the White House dumpster, Dick!) all would be bliss. I am a bird lover, after all.

Oh signal me...

Update: Think this might get his attention?
The Senate Judiciary Committee subpoenaed the White House and Vice President Dick Cheney's office Wednesday for documents relating to President Bush's controversial eavesdropping program that operated warrant-free for five years.
Whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.