Search This Site

Loading

Sunday, June 10, 2007

De-Authorize The [Iraqupation] Now

I'm not holding my breath on this one, but it is time to support the bold. Sign Bill Richardson's petition to strip the Executive branch of the ill-advised authorization for aggression in Iraq which has been so recklessly abused (and preempt a calamity in Iran). I did. 'Twould be a fine Christmas present for our beleaguered troops.

This is how to run an opposition campaign, BTW - go Bill. (h/t Siun at FireDogLake).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.