Search This Site

Loading

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Bloodthirsty Enough?

Watching the Republican candidates debating - I know, glutton for punishment. I'm amazed at how many of them, without a blush, express a willingness to use "tactical" nuclear weapons. Either these guys are completely out of touch with the public, or I am underestimating the decency of the public.

Oh, now they've moved on to bashing the brown people (immigration). Gawd, these are some ugly men. (BTW - I am completely unmoved by the immigration issue. The "problem" is actually a symptom of much wider economic issues and, like all symptoms, it is stupid to try to tackle directly.) Rudy wants a database of people - I'm shocked.

And while we're at it, let's make sure that we know that the anti-war Republican, who's getting a lot of progressive attention, has another side, and it ain't pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.