Search This Site

Loading

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Dickwatch

They're having a bit of a guffaw-fest over at Crooks & Liars:
Lawrence Kudlow wrote a column a while back saying he hoped President Bush asked Vice President Cheney to run for president in 2008. It was a fine idea then and it still is — not because the current field is particularly weak, but because Mr. Cheney is so much more experienced and shrewd a figure, one who could help settle some of the arguments about the Bush years in favor of Mr. Bush.

This is just too funny to respond to - I'm sure the Democratic Party would love it, though. As for "[settling] some of the arguments of the Bush years" - I could do without the prospect of Dickie wielding the First Shotgun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.