Search This Site

Loading

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Calculated Policy

Will Bunch over at Attytood (thanks, Nicole):
...thousands more will die for the same BS, so that one party can gain some electoral votes in 2008 by branding their rivals "the party of surrender," rather than take responsible steps to do what's right, politically expedient or not.

By the same token, I hope that thousands more will not die so that one party can gain some electoral votes in 2008 by keeping their rivals branded as the "party of incompetence" by taking half-hearted measures which only pretend to end the occupation, thus keeping it fresh in the minds of voters, come ballot time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.