Search This Site

Loading

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Howler Monkeys

If you can spare a half hour, get on over to PoliticsTV.com and watch our next President's testimony before Congress on global warming. Of course, there is pushback from the party of corporate interests. Digby at Hullabaloo notes (h/t Jane at FireDogLake):
I think my favorite thing about the know-nothing wingnut argument is that Al Gore is said to be all hysterical on this silly little problem by the same people who are screeching like howler monkeys that the oceans don't protect us anymore and "they're" comin' to kill us in our beds! The fact that ridding ourselves of our dependence on oil might mitigate both of these problems escapes their notice. But then, they are incredibly stupid.

What Digby said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.