Search This Site

Loading

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bush's Nixonian "Massacre"

Gonzales Admits "Mistakes"

I find it not a little bit delicious that these clowns have succeeded in pissing off US Attorneys across the land just as their little feifdom is falling apart. We may see some justice after all.

I know, I know - but I'm a little buzzed on an exceptionally fine vintage of Shadenfreude at the moment...

Update: Crooks and Liars has the clip of Gonzales'execrable excuse for a press conference up. His sudden stiff march at the "end" of the questioning says it all. The man's sweating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all reactions and points of view, so comments here are not moderated. Cheerfully "colorful" language is great. I'll even tolerate some ad hominem directed against me... each other, not so much. Racist or excessively abusive comments (or spam) will be deleted at my discretion.